You work hard in the gym-inner beauty, you use every possible skincare product that costs a fortune, you wear Armani suits, you eat at exorbitant places, inner beauty-and post pictures on social media with your iPhone 11 Pro. You have everything to make people envy you and what people dream of. You still don’t feel attractive enough. You ask yourself, “What is still missing?”.
inner beauty is important:
the reason behind this is that all this time, your main attention was to enhance your external beauty. The happiness that comes from materialistic goods vanishes in the blink of an eye. This is why it’s high time to add on to your #beautyroutine and go deeper this time.
It’s not only about inner beauty but also about internal happiness, the happiness that comes from within. It’s the beauty no surgery or attire can provide.
Well! As they say, exterior beauty, without the depth of a kind soul is merely decoration.
It’s never too late to work on your self-improvement. Here, I’m sharing with you 5 ways you can bring out the beauty inside you and become a better version of yourself.
1. Read literature: A classic literature has the power to not only touch the depth of your heart and dust your soul, but it also can drastically change the way you see things and make this world a better place to live. One of my all-time favorite classic literature is To kill a Mockingbird. You can experiment with books and see which touches your soul and spark that inner beauty.
“No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.”
2. Smile when you see a baby on the street: It’s a no brainer. You see a baby, you smile. After all, where will you get to see such purity and a genuine smile-back? I have a habit of giving candies to every baby or child I talk to during my commute or on the street. The easiest way to double their happiness and brighten my day, indeed.
“Every smile makes you a day younger.”
3. Help a stranger: We all learned this in school and forgot as we aged. Helping someone who can’t help us back is what makes us a true soul. More than that, it can do wonders. If you help a stranger, you instantly feel good about yourself. Not to forget your Karma will always come back to you. Also, the person you’re helping will feel inspired too and do the same with somebody else in need and this gesture will start spreading making the world more peaceful, loving, supportive, and happier.
“Throw kindness around like confetti.”
4. Make others feel good about themselves: You know that the easiest way to get someone to love you is to make them love themselves? No? Let me tell you. If someone is not confident enough and has difficulty loving themself, make them realize how amazing of a person they are. This will boost their confidence and they will become addicted to the vibes they get around you and eventually fall for you (also in a non-romantic way). You will become a person that made a change in someone’s life for good. It’s all that matters.
“If you can’t find the sunshine. Be the sunshine.”
5. Donate a share of what you have: No, I’m not asking you to give it all away and go to the Himalayas to become a monk. But, there is no harm in giving a small part of it to people who need it like old age homes, orphanages, and so on. And it not necessarily have to be money. Your time, love, etc will also do the magic. Remember the rule, The more you give, the more you get.
“When short of something, give what you want and it will come back in buckets.”